We are looking for a client management executive, who is curious, motivated and open-minded enough to embark on a different career adventure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports all aspects of day-to-day account management including internal documents associated with each account
- Fosters a positive relationship with key team members at all levels of the organisation.
- Obtain key client information and transfer them accurately to project teams. Work closely with project teams to ensure effective scoping of work.
- Review team deliverables and provide oversight. Anticipate, proactively address and advise management on potential client or revenue issues.
- Provides excellent written and verbal business-communication skills
- Works with Account Managers/Account Directors to develop and implement plans, build relationship and lead client thinking
- Contributes to achieving annual revenue growth targets
- Relevant work experience in a digital or marketing agency
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Client Service-oriented and a multi-tasker
- Excellent organisation and communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong grasp of social media space and online media jargon and technology
- Must be proactive self-starter with an innovative, entrepreneurial mindset
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint
- Be unafraid to push back, be audacious, provocative and stand your ground in terms of ideas
- Open-minded, tactful, adaptive and team player
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Digital savviness is a plus
- Able to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Able to assess market information, clients’ brief, strategic input from other departments to develop effective communication recommendations and programmes.